Well I guess the cat is out of the bag somewhat. I found out last night that a couple people I actually know (besides Josh I guess) are reading my blog. Eep! I have not told my family, or anyone for that matter, that we have been trying to get pregnant so it felt a little weird for the girls at the gym to know. We hadn't planned on telling anyone since I put enough pressure on myself let alone having family waiting and asking if we had succeeded yet. But oh well! Not a big deal! My family is not very technologically savy do I doubt they will stumble upon my blog without me telling them.
Crossfit last night was good! I think I am liking the strength part of the new system. Josh really likes it but I knew he would. We had a group chat after we were all done too. Talking paleo and nutrition and just life stuff. I thought that was nice!
I just read Becky's blog and she talked about having a moment where she felt overwhelmed by baby coming and not knowing what to do. I feel her pain in a way. I had my own freak out yesterday, but mine was over something that I didn't need to get that worked up over. I realized I was overreacting but just couldn't stop all that negative self talk we all do. I really don't know where it was coming from. I had some anxiety the other day too. Just felt it in my stomach. Not sure what is going on. Especially since I have been feeling so good since deciding ting to relax about TTC. (trying to conceive - might as well use the acronym to save typing time).
Is is hormones from being off the pill? Did my worry about TTC just move to the subconscious level and this is how it bubbles up? I don't know. I asked Josh if my "freak outs" were becoming more frequent. He didn't want to answer poor guy as he thought they were too. He said at least they don't last long and that is true. By the time I had driven towards home for ten minutes I was already calm. But what if they get worse? He just told me we would cross that bridge when we came to it. A common answer of his. Sometimes frustrating but more because I know he is right.
But this time I felt no frustration, only a calmness. Today my own self talk says not to worry about problems before they are even problems. Yes, they might become problems one day, but then again they might not.
Don't worry, I still get weirded out when I hear about people reading my blog, and I've been writing for a long time. But that's what happens when you post the link, people will check it out ;-)
ReplyDeleteTrue but I thought I took the link down fast enough that no one caught it! lol
ReplyDelete