Thursday, 24 May 2012

Slurrp!!

I have been feeling quite like a sponge lately soaking up all kinds of information and learning things on a ton of topics lately. I have been subscribing to blogs and "liking" any facebook page that interests me lately. Paleo, crossfit, homesteading, earth building, even home schooling if you can imagine. (As soon as I can really figure out how to link things here I will throw out some good blogs that I like to read) I think it took awhile but I finally realized today that facebook has totally changed for me. It went from negativity and dread that at anytime the next post or message could induce huge levels of stress, to positivity, motivation and a place to find information!

Well what do you know? I like this new facebook!

Or maybe I just finally figured out how to use it the right way.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment