We finally felt you move a couples days ago. Your mom and dad are a little slow sometimes and it took us awhile to realize it was you. Maybe someday I will be able to fully describe to you how truly amazing it was to feel you alive and kicking. It was like you were letting us know you were in there, knocking from the inside.
I wasn't able or believe it until I got your dad to come over and feel you knocking. He thought it was you and I started to cry. So happy to finally meet you, after so much time. Can't wait until next time I feel you move. Can't wait until we see each other face to face.
<3
Such a sweet moment, this post made me tear up a little.
ReplyDeleteThe best part about being pregnant was the movement and it's the only thing I miss even though I have an awesome little boy to play with in real life.
My sister said she misses that too!
ReplyDelete