Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Oh baby!

We had another ultrasound today and it was so amazing! There really is a little person growing in there! With arms and legs and all that stuff! No longer just a peanut with a heartbeat. So lucky to be able to have Josh come, since he is working today and tomorrow. We closed our eyes for the parts where we might accidentally see the sex of the baby. I think Josh cold tell what we were looking at most of the time. Hopefully he didn't see anything in the other shots to give us a clue. He wouldn't tell if he did, but I wouldn't want the surprise ruined for him.

Another reality check for sure. Things get surreal between ultrasound and appointments where we hear the heartbeat. Bought a stroller, car seat and adapter the other day. Our first big purchase for Scoby. Kinda real, but not like this for sure.

Doctor has one concern that my placenta is low, so he cautioned me to take it easy. Good thing I don't have anymore obstacle races planned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment