So it's been a week since my last post and I am nit sure what to write but keep having this urge that I should. I think mostly that comes from one of my original fears that I would start a blog and not keep it up.
So what has been happening? Not that much really. Life is ticking along quite fast. We did another garage sale for Relay and raised some more money. I have to say that I am quire sick of hosting garage sales and will not be doing one for awhile. It also meant that I missed another Saturday farmer's market day. :( But the Wednesday market is tonight and I will be going after work. I asked Country Thyme Farms to make me a pot of planted herbs. I'm excited about it! Lame I know, but Josh planted some green onions and yesterday I planted some cat grass for Jenkins. I do not have a green thumb in any way so this could be interesting. We are still waiting for poop from the worms. They are chugging along but it seems slow. Have a container of food for them in the freezer waiting. They can't keep up! lol
I also am looking forward to Yoga in the park this summer. I had no idea they did this last year and I so long to go! I missed Monday and there were pictures on Facebook that made me so sad I missed it! It's possible for me to make it after work to the classes at 5:30 if I take my yoga stuff in the car with me and leave a few minutes early from work. I have my fingers crossed for today but the weather keeps calling for rain. It's also supposed to rain Friday for the Relay. I'm praying that at least one year I will be allowed to walk all night without getting wet. This year my not be that year though.
Oh well, what can you do?
I should go back to my earlier posts and look at our "want to do list" and see what we have been able to do so far. The last few weekends have been taken up by Relay stuff. Josh announced to me today that there is a flight sale to Turkey and he wants to go. The trip would not be until later, like November to April but still! And the sale ends tomorrow morning! Talk about trying to get me to make a tough decision with no notice! I'm not good at that! All I think about is the money and all the other things we wanted to save money for. Not to mention what if I finally happen to get pregnant. Could we still go? Josh said we are on the verge of making the jump to responsible adults and this might be a last chance to go somewhere.
I thought I was a responsible adult!! I'm seven years older than him so I sometimes assume the adult role in the relationship. Which can be good and bad. He also tried to entice me with calling it a baby moon. The get away couples go for before their child is born. That all works dandy if I was actually pregnant. Nothing still and it is close to that time of the month where I will find out if I am or not. These have been the hardest times. The last few times I have built it up so much (even while at the same time telling myself not to) and then been disappointed. Last month Josh and I had an argument and it turned out it may have had to do with that. He feels the pressure too and then has to deal with my reaction and his own disappointment. I never really realized how low the odds are of getting pregnant. Maybe a two day window in the entire month, and of course since I'm over 30 it can be even less. When I talked to the doctor he just gave me a knowing look like he has heard my plight before and to give it more time. At least he agreed that if nothing happens by end of summer we can start looking into it.
That's about all I got. Starting to get excited for the Mud Hero coming in July. I must say I have never in my life actually wanted to go running until this summer. I even chose to run for last night's WOD instead of row!
Who is this person I have become? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment