Friday, 27 April 2012

Success!

Morning! I have been thinking this morning of two successes I would like to share. I fell share is a good word and in the same vein as my being positive goals. Bragging had always had a negative connotation and it seems women, from my experience, don't like to be seen as bragging about themselves. But we should share more!!

First one is the other week I was able to fit in to my skinny jeans! And it wasn't a fluke as I'm wearing them again today! It sounds like such a cliche and I have always thought that this should never be a goal of losing weight. I have also always thought that you shouldn't hang on to these said clothes simply for the hope they will fit again. It's depressing when you don't. The reason I helped on to them was not out of vanity but of cheap-ness (maybe another flaw of mine). I paid good money for them at a nice store and hated the thought of donating them. So in the drawer they sat. I have another pair as well but haven't tried them on to see if they fit yet. Anywhoo, this will certainly not be a goal of mine to try to fit into everything I once wore and trust me I have gotten rid of other things that I cannot believe I was small enough to wear at once time.

The really great thing about it thought is that for once in my life I have not been trying to loose weight! Josh and I went paleo in the hopes of feeling better and getting healthier. It certainly worked and a side effect has been a fair amount of weight loss.

Second success is that last night I was in a much better mood at the gym! I had a good workout and am happy with what I accomplished. Hurayy!

I think I might have just thought of a third success. Being happy period. My silliness is back and judging form Josh's reaction it must have been gone for awhile. But at least he seemed happy about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment