tran·si·tion
1. Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.
I think maybe one reason I have been wanting to blog is all the changes, or transitions if you will, that I keep noticing lately. They have been going on for about a year and a half since I met my boyfriend Josh. Some transitions have been on my own, such as the adjustment from long time single girl to girlfriend and most recently from very active derby girl to semi-retired derby girl. This one was tough.
Other transitions we have done together. Like starting a paleo lifesyle and doing crossfit.
And we have plans for future transitions. Like moving to the country and building an eco-friendly, self sustanable house. Trust me, city girl to country girl was not a change I even thought I would want to make but is becoming much more appealing by the day!
Plans and goals and wants and activities are just swimming in my head right now! I think it is the transition from winter to spring that stirs these things up for all of us. A new start, a new chance to do the things we didn't last year. I've been making a list so I try not to forget.
Hey! That's something I could put in my blog now! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment