Okay I'm not quite 24 weeks but that's only 2 days away. I was a little bit shocked that is has been almost a month since my last post.
Let's see, what has been going on.
We picked a doula so that is one less thing. Midwife appointments are going well. The day of the last meeting about a week ago SCOBY woke up at 6 am and I swear didn't stop moving until week into the afternoon. So cool. Now it's moving quite a bit every day. Hope that means you're happy in there!
I gave in and bought some maternity clothes. Josh has always bugged me about being stubborn on that. I found some second hand things that should work well. Today one of the regular dress pants I have been using ( ones I kept when I lost weight) were too tight so switched to the other pair. :( Trying to face facts that I am getting bigger. I can even rest my hand on top of my belly. So surreal! Lol
Still have lots of things on my mind to get done, but crossing other things off helps. Freezer is getting stocked with soups and lots of applesauce for later. We just got our grass fed pork share today and both freezers are full! We still have a beef share coming. As well as a pork one for winter. I feel good knowing if we ever got snowed in we would have no worries about food. The days are definitely getting shorter and colder!
So many changes. I feel like I am just starting to get this pregnancy thing figured out and then realize I will have a whole new learning curve once SCOBY is born. Got me a little scared one day. Good thing josh is there for me to talk to. Love that guy so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment