25 plus already. Over 6 months! Finally getting the round baby bump, not just a tummy that looks like I may have been eating too many cheeseburgers. (If I did eat cheeseburgers that is.) ;) SCOBY has been moving around a lot. I really want a few people besides josh to be able to feel him/her move but it seems whenever I get around other people for a bit of time, that's when u get quiet. Go figure. Kinda frustrating but I guess still have a few more months.
Thanksgiving has come and gone. Three dinners and so much yummy food. I made a great paleo stuffing and we tried turducken. Yum. Also got to have pie as I bought some from a local gluten free bakery. What a nice treat. Had too much of it though.
On thanksgiving day my mom went to Mexico for cancer treatment. Will be there for ten more days. I'm hoping it helps and she and Scott learn some healthy lifestyle changes. Josh and I have been trying to get them and my sister's family on paleo for awhile. To their credit mom and Scott have learned a couple things.
Halloween is right around the corner and I got nothin. Last month was hoping to think of a cool pregnant costume or something but no inspiration. I've looked online but I can't think of anything that hasn't already been done a thousand times. We don't really have anything planned anyway.
The weeks just seem to be ticking by at a hugely rapid pace. I think I have been feeling pretty darn good considering. I will be starting my hypnobabies prenatal class soon. Excited about that. Time to prepare for having this SCOBY!
No comments:
Post a Comment