Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Busy days

Wow, last post was July 10th. I knew it had been awhile but yikes. I was on holidays from the 12th to 24th so will have to try to remember all that I did! My plan was to get things done around the house that had been neglected but of course not much of that happened.

We did go on a river canoe trip and did a short camp trip last weekend. Does this count? lol. And the Mud Hero was just this past Sunday! It was sooo much fun! Even though I did hurt myself at the end. I baseball slid into the last mud pit. Rocks at the bottom. I forgot all about my bad knee that took me out of derby and that it didn't like that type of impact. Kinda put a damper on the finish when I had to limp. Oh well! Was still worth it. We can't wait to do the Spartan race in less than a month!

As soon as I figure out how to post pictures in here I will write some more. I usually so this on my work computer so don't have any pics on here.

I feel like a neglectful blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment