Friday, 30 August 2013

New Season 2

Wow! Look slike it has been almost exactly a year since my last post. Crazy! I got an annonymous comment on one of my posts and it seems it has sparked my interest in blogging again. I will most likely fall off the wagon again soon but oh well! :) Big News! I'M PREGNANT! Yes, 18 weeks. It took us 16 months to conceive but finally happened. Excited and terrified doesn't seem to be an accurate description, but how do you express all the emotions supprounding something like this. I do think I am doing pretty well keeping myself from being overwhelmed though. Everyone knows. We told family and facebook the beginning of the month. Was a relief and the weeks have gone by so fast since then! We won the lottery and got into midwife care (we will see if home birth is stil an option) and we should be deciding on a doula by the end of September. Even better news?! It's fall again already! Summer was way too short and I admit I was sad to see my favorite season come so quickly but I have now accepted that it is almost time to start to PUMPKIN ALL THE THINGS! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment